CAREER | WORKING AT PIXOO MEDIA
LET’S GROW TOGETHER
Looking for your next career move? join us
Development languages: Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Net, Java, Ruby and Python.
Database and cache: Familiarity with DBMS technology, including SQLServer, Oracle, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached and Varnish.
Basic design ability: Including knowledge of UI/UX and basic prototype design.
Server: Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it.
- Analyze the requirements and propose the best possible solutions.
- Plan, implement and manage new projects and build mobile applications.
- Develop APIs for mobile functionality support and better user performance.
- Provide support during the entire application development process.
- Collaborate with the team to constantly innovate the design and functionality of apps
- Troubleshoot and debug apps and handle it over to testers for better performance.
- Update the apps according to the latest technology trends.
- Work closely with the product development team that is with other iOS Developers and Android Developers.
- Communicate with the client to understand their needs and user experiences.
- Build mobile applications for Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone or other mobile platforms.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Research and propose new mobile apps and products.
- Follow standard coding practices while writing code.